We do Wills, Property Protection Trusts and Powers of Attorney. We also train consultants for many other will-writing businesses. We aim to help you give, share and preserve your assets for the people you wish to benefit in life and after you have gone. Welcome to the 2016 update.
A few things you should know about us.
1. Our staff are legal and training experts with decades of experience. We hold a comprehensive library of precedents covering every aspect of the estate planning business.
2. We have traded successfully for over ten years; in 2015 we dealt with over 1,000 assignments for our consultants producing nearly 3,000 documents and handled countless requests for information and assistance.
3. We work for over 30 will-writing companies and small businesses throughout England and Wales covering 15 counties;
4. We do NOT deal directly with our consultants’ clients;
5. Our consultants use us for the drafting of their wills, trusts and Powers of Attorney because they know we can produce the work within 24 to 48 hours.
6. We maintain a week-end / holiday stand-by service to deal with emergency cases so we can [if necessary] send first drafts within hours.
7. Because of our extensive knowledge of the business we are able to pick up any anomalies in instructions and offer sensible alternatives and solutions to a client’s particular issues.
8. We are available even out of normal working hours to deal with consultants’ problems.
9 Our documents are bespoke; we do not use any will-writing software packages so we are flexible enough to take account of all of our consultants’ requirements as dictated by their clients.
10. We train estate planning professionals. If you want your consultants trained or to undergo CPD courses to enable them to renew membership of other professional will writing businesses we can do that as well. We also provide business start-up advice for new companies. Every year in England and Wales we carry out nine one or two-day training sessions to suit our clients’ particular needs.
11. We can visit your Club, Association or Group to talk about Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney; we include a question & answer session. It is entertaining and informative. You can also have copies of our comprehensive but jargon-free 20-page booklet which will give you a good over-view of what can be done for your own estate-planning needs.
12. We probably write more Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney than any similar business.
We encourage our consultants to do what they can for themselves;
Our management team is qualified and experienced;
We take calls any day at any reasonable time;
Our consultant output is regularly monitored;
Our staff are workers, not overheads;
Our training is second to none;
We cover England & Wales;
We do not overcharge.
Do you need Will and Estate Planning services?
Do you want to know what you can do for yourself without the need of expensive lawyers? Then engage one of our professionals.
Estate planning is not just about wills; it is about children’s and grandchildren’s education and future; about marriage and divorce, bad marriages and re-marriage; about drug addiction, alcoholism, gambling issues, insolvency, profligacy, physical and mental incapacity, real estate, planning for care home fees for oneself or spouse; funeral plans, inheritance tax, business property relief and powers of attorney. It is about trusts and about being able to apply a degree of control over your estate before and also after your death. Wills make good sense; intestacy causes hardship and enriches people you may neither know nor like. And if you are worried about what will happen to your pets after you pass away, we can advise on that also.
Head Office: 01823 283 646 / 07855 938 642 Our manager and training staff is available on email@example.com [ Head office and main production facility ]
West Drayton secondary production office – firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF CONSULTANTS ?
This site can be identified by any or all of the following names:
EAW / EAWlegal / Eurowills / CapitaLaw / CapitaEAW [ hereinafter referred to as EAW ].
The staff managing this business deal directly with approved EAW Consultants only; we do not deal direct with the general public except to pass on, if appropriate, Consultants’ details where that Consultant has already been in contact. In any event, authorised Consultants’ details are readily available on this site. This site is essentially a service established for the Estate Planning and will-writing profession, to provide initial and CPD training for those new to the profession and to pass information thereon to browsers. It does not guarantee that any of the information on the site is up-to-date or is correct, but it endeavours to maintain the site and its information updated from time to time.
All information on this site should be independently checked by all users.
When you visit our website, we may ask for certain information and you may submit personal data [ for example, your name, e-mail address and phone number ] to our Associate Consultants. We may also monitor and record which products you are interested in and which links you pursue as well as customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information will be kept securely.
Third-party providers using the site may access traffic-usage patterns but your personal information will not be identifiable unless it is with specific regard to an Application you may have made to any of our Associate Consultants for their services.
We use unique tracking codes and referral information to identify whether you were introduced to us by an affiliate and another website or search engine.
Telephone calls are monitored for training purposes to improve the services we provide.
The information generated by the Cookies from your use of our website [ this includes your IP address ] is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the US. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on activity on the website, provides other services that relate to the website and internet usage.
Google may also provide this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We have no control over this usage.
Most browsers do automatically accept Cookies although you can block and delete them. Should you wish to remove them, please see below for instructions on how to do so.
How to reject and delete Cookies
Should you choose to reject, block or delete Cookies, you can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu, or by visiting: www.allaboutCookies.org.
For example, in Google Chrome [desktop]
1. In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Menu
2. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
3. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
4. In the “Cookies” section, choose your preferred setting.
1. Open the Chrome app
2. Tap More
3. In the “Advanced” section, tap Site settings.
4. Tap Cookies to choose your preferred setting.
1. Open the Chrome app
2. Tap More
3. Tap Settings > Privacy
4. In the “Advanced” section, tap Content Settings..
5. Choose your preferred setting.
Please note that if you opt to block Cookies you may not be able to access certain features of this web site.
You guarantee that all information you have provided us with is correct and current.
We will never obtain sensitive information about you without your explicit consent – an example of sensitive information would be your medical condition or religious belief.