We do Wills, Property Protection Trusts and Powers of Attorney. We also train consultants for many other will-writing businesses. We aim to help you give, share and preserve your assets for the people you wish to benefit in life and after you have gone. Welcome to the 2016 update.
A few things you should know about us.
1. Our staff are legal and training experts with decades of experience. We hold a comprehensive library of precedents covering every aspect of the estate planning business.
2. We have traded successfully for over ten years; in 2015 we dealt with over 1,000 assignments for our consultants producing nearly 3,000 documents and handled countless requests for information and assistance.
3. We work for over 30 will-writing companies and small businesses throughout England and Wales covering 15 counties;
4. We do NOT deal directly with our consultants’ clients;
5. Our consultants use us for the drafting of their wills, trusts and Powers of Attorney because they know we can produce the work within 24 to 48 hours.
6. We maintain a week-end / holiday stand-by service to deal with emergency cases so we can [if necessary] send first drafts within hours.
7. Because of our extensive knowledge of the business we are able to pick up any anomalies in instructions and offer sensible alternatives and solutions to a client’s particular issues.
8. We are available even out of normal working hours to deal with consultants’ problems.
9 Our documents are bespoke; we do not use any will-writing software packages so we are flexible enough to take account of all of our consultants’ requirements as dictated by their clients.
10. We train estate planning professionals. If you want your consultants trained or to undergo CPD courses to enable them to renew membership of other professional will writing businesses we can do that as well. We also provide business start-up advice for new companies. Every year in England and Wales we carry out nine one or two-day training sessions to suit our clients’ particular needs.
11 We can visit your Club, Association or Group to talk about Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney; we include a question & answer session. It is entertaining and informative. You can also have copies of our comprehensive but jargon-free 20-page booklet which will give you a good over-view of what can be done for your own estate-planning needs.
11. We probably write more Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney than any similar business.
We encourage our consultants to do what they can for themselves;
Our management team is qualified and experienced;
We take calls any day at any reasonable time;
Our consultant output is regularly monitored;
Our staff are workers, not overheads;
Our training is second to none;
We cover England & Wales;
We do not overcharge.
Do you need Will and Estate Planning services?
Do you want to know what you can do for yourself without the need of expensive lawyers? Then engage one of our professionals.
Estate planning is not just about wills; it is about children’s and grandchildren’s education and future; about marriage and divorce, bad marriages and re-marriage; about drug addiction, alcoholism, gambling issues, insolvency, profligacy, physical and mental incapacity, real estate, planning for care home fees for oneself or spouse; funeral plans, inheritance tax, business property relief and powers of attorney. It is about trusts and about being able to apply a degree of control over your estate before and also after your death. Wills make good sense; intestacy causes hardship and enriches people you may neither know nor like. And if you are worried about what will happen to your pets after you pass away, we can advise on that also.
Head Office: 01823 283 646 / 07855 938 642 Our manager and training staff is available on email@example.com [ Head office and main production facility ]
West Drayton secondary production office – firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF CONSULTANTS ?